Since my last post (and in no particular order)...
- I ran a distinctly average 5k (23:02)
- I spent a week of fun-in-the-sun on the Gold Coast. But for "sun" substitute "rain"
- and to expand on the "fun" part I mean koala cuddling, baby koala watching (so cute), wombat watching, kangaroo feeding (so soft!), kangaroo eating (so yummy!), water park fun and roller coaster riding, boy cuddling (best part), cabaret viewing (sooo average), discount mall shopping, skirt running (sooo pink!), beach running (and meeting a Scottish team member)...
- I fell for Brisbane, and fell for P all over again (aww.. so cute)
- My Nana got sick, and I rushed to Auckland to say goodbye.
- I was too late.*
- I did an(other) epic 21 miler around the hilly and windy backroads with my "new" long run pardner, Ed. The Makara loop is what makes you a real marathon runner in Wellington, and we were chuffed to have lost our Makara virginities! The long runs go down a bit for the next week or two.. Phew!
- I watched P's team win their hockey final. Go P!
*I hope it doesn't look like this was the least important part of the last couple of weeks. It's not that. Just that I don't have any more to share about it.