.. and I feel great!!
Some comment-worthy moments:
- a perfect evening on Monday. P and I had a relaxed 45 minute moonlit run, followed by tuna, leek and pea risotto, crusty baked bageutte and pinot gris. MMMM!
- falling into the pool on Tuesday night, with my goggles still sitting on my cap, and my drink bottle in hand! I couldn't stop laughing.
- an easy but hilly run and a good catch up with C
- getting back into my Pump classes. They kicked my butt big time, but I'm feeling buffer and hawter already!
- long run with A around the coast in the sun; some small hills and a bit of undulation. 18.27 miles, 2.50 total time, 9:18 av pace (faster than goal, but not faster than FIRST's suggested goal), talking all the way. I'll take it :-)
- seeing P in his hot bike jersey riding past just after our last turnaround. always makes me happy :-)
- coming home, sipping a smoothie, reading Harry Potter... (awesome that we get it FIRST living in NZ!)
On a more sober note, my heel hurts. I remember this happening after some Rotorua long runs, but it cleared up and I never got it checked out. It just feels like a small bruise inside my heel. Anyone had this? I think it just needs ice and rest, but want to make sure I'm not being completely negligent!