I'm not who I was when I started the blog. I'm not sure if it's temporary or permanent; whether the real me is just a normal girl trying to balance work, life and exercise and as a consequence has Not Worked Out Once this weekend, or whether the real me is driven and compulsive, competitive, athletic and currently on a bit of a hiatus.
And I guess that's because I'm both. I'm me. I'm not the lazy fat-kid, and I'm not the super-duper marathoner who eats 3 1/2 hour Makara loops for breakfast. I'm writing a more personal blog elsewhere now (I'm not leaving this one or even taking a break- just writing in two places), and 6-word memoirs are currently doing the rounds in those circles, so I thought I'd put some here. This is who I am today.
- still enjoying my shiny new ring
- looking forward to adventures with Hubby*
- wedding forums occupy too much time
- bootcamp made my quads hard again
- sleeping in on weekends is OK
- really need to ride my bike
- running round another lake in April
*he will be by the time we head overseas in 2009/2010
**chocolate fish if you get the title...