Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Body type..

I just read this post of Tammy's. I fit pretty squarely into the mesomorph category, and checked it against this quiz. But I was sad to see that the list of famous mesomorphs was Bruce Willis, Sylvester Stallone and most MR Universe Winners! So, basically, I am a MAN!!

(Fortunately I did a bit more googling to find some female mesomorphs. I found a LOT more men, but found some women, including Demi Moore, Daisy Fuentes, Lucy Lawless and Madonna. I'll take that. I also found the following quote, "when it comes to athletics and physical stamina, nothing beats the mesomorph." Hmm. I think there's a bit of endo in my meso! And apparently mesos show more criminal tendencies. Right)

3 comments:

walchka said...

I'm a mesomorph as well...

Aleks said...

Madonna, I'd take it! :)

Jodi said...

I'm with you- Mesomorph's rule!

:)

Jodi