Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I don't know where to start...

I am sitting back at P's parents' place catching up on some blog reading and trying to think of something post, but there's just too much! No major news or anything, just sorting out my Christmas/vacation/training/our veryown polar bear swim (plunge)/New Year's Bikini-Tri stories and trying to decide where to start, and what's worth posting!

So rather than doing anything half-assed, I hereby promise to supply posts covering all of the above topics upon my return. We have to come back earlier than expected, so I have over a week between getting home and starting work. This means while I have less lounging in the sun time left, I have plenty of time to catch up on sea swims and posting!

Happy New Year folks!

1 comment:

Ellie80 said...

happy new year kate! look forward to reading all the posts about the crazy training you've been doing on your holidays :)